Mirroring screens is sometimes very needful and it's hard to find an application to do this easily.
This application is portable and doesn't need to be installed.
1- Just open the app.
2- Select a video and an audio drive.
3- Change quality (if you need to, otherwise it's not even necessary).
4- Run server (here app provide a link for you).
5- Start application to share device.
Now you can share your link in every device (windows ,mobile, tv, chromecast,...) that browser app has.
- Application needs .net4.0 or higher to run. You can download it Here.
- To mirror your windows screen you should first install "UScreenCapture".You can find the installation file in downloaded app folder "/Data/UScreenCapture (x86).msi". After installation, you can find "UScreenCapture" in videos drives in NHDshow.
- This app opens port in firewall automatically, when you starting the server. It helps to open the link in all local devices.
- After running the server, it will give two links. First one is openable in hlsplayers and the second one is openable in browser.
- This app licensed by NH and is free.
The application made in Visual Studio by C# and other libraries like FFmpeg.
- Automatically opening ports
- Improved web interface
- Self hls hosting
- Staying open in back, after running